Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Gift

Today was a gift. Not that many days aren't, but today, especially, was a gift.

First of all, when I got home from work, I had a letter from Mercy Medical congratulating me on the fact that the results of my recent Pap had come back normal. Can you hear the sigh of relief? Also, I still had no word from Dr. Hartje's office concerning scheduling of a colonoscopy. It has been two weeks since I was told they would be contacting me. I take this to mean that it has been decided that this is not necessary at this time. Must be. Surely two weeks is enough time to schedule me and get me the information.

And finally...Ken just received a call that my rings are ready for pickup. So, tomorrow I will once again have my wedding rings. My ORIGINAL rings. Wasn't sure that would ever happen. Some days life just doesn't really feel that good...but today it does. It's a gift on so many levels.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear you had a great day. I'm sure you can hardly wait until tomorrow to get those rings back on. Then - from what I just heard on the news - you guys can snuggle up and watch the snow fall. Have a great weekend. - Jean

    ReplyDelete