Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Great Day

I promise I won't post about every RX Health class, but thought I would mention it tonight for two reasons. I made it through :) and I had something else I wanted to share anyway.

Tonight we worked on the upper body machines...nine different ones. But, we started out with a cardio warmup and then did another 5 minutes of cardio time between every couple machines. THAT was a workout, but I was able to do it, and that is the good news. There was only one machine that was difficult enough for me that I was unable to complete all of my reps. Not too bad. Next Monday they are going to do water aerobics but I, of course, will miss it since I will be still sleeping off the effects of the dreaded colonoscopy.

BUT...on a brighter note...we're going to the beach. Yes, it's official. We booked our flights and reserved a house on the beach on South Padre Island. I am so excited and so blessed. I've said it many times, but what a difference a year makes. There were so many times that I wondered if I would see the ocean again and now we're going. Definitely something to look forward to. In the meantime, I'll keep working out. I'm going to need my strength for all that beach walking. :)

Later.

1 comment:

  1. FANTASTIC news on both counts ( OK - so the colonoscopy is kind of a downer ... but) the workout success and the trip are reasons for celebration. And ... I'm sure the results of the test next week will be reason to celebrate as well. Have a great "rest of the week". Think I'll get up early tomorrow AM and workout before I go to the church. - Jean

    ReplyDelete