Sunday, January 23, 2011

On Comments

Often people will email me rather than posting comments on the blog. That's fine, except that it prevents all of you from sharing in some really inspirational insights at times. I just received an email from my sister Susan with a response to my previous post. It was so awesome, I just wanted to share a portion of it on her behalf...

Because I can't be there with you right now, but because of your blog, you have enabled anyone who chooses to follow it to understand what it's like to go through a most terrifying diagnosis. Last week I saw something that I told myself I needed to share with you at the most right time. Not sure this is it, but there must be a reason why I saw it when I did...

"She not only saw a light at the end of the tunnel, but she became that light for everyone who knew her."

I love it. Thank you.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Amen ... Seems like You've got a couple pretty amazing sisters.

    ReplyDelete