Sunday, January 9, 2011

Strength in Numbers

I was talking to someone this morning who mentioned my blog. I had no idea she had been reading my blog and this isn't the first time this has happened recently. Ken and I were talking about it and he asked if I had checked my stats lately. It has really been quite some time since I did that so I decided to take a peak. I was blown away to see that I have had nearly 1000 page views in the past month. This really got me wondering who they are.

I can't begin to tell you all how much it means to me that you have been following me...some of you since I started this blog over a year ago, and some of you, apparently, just recently. It has been such a help to me to have this outlet for my feelings and it gives me such strength to know that so many of you are out there supporting me...even when sometimes I am doing nothing more than randomly venting to help me clear my head. I would so love to know who all of you are. As you read this, would you mind just taking a moment to say hi and let me know you're there? If you prefer to not post publicly, just shoot me an email to cathystunnel@gmail.com.  You don't have to even sign up as a follower. Many follow without signing up. Of course, I welcome all the followers I can get so if it's not a problem, please go ahead and sign up. But, in any case, just let me know you're out there. OK? I appreciate each and every one of you more than you will ever know. Thanks.

Later.

4 comments:

  1. Just saying hi even though you know that we read your blog all the time. Are you staying warm and cozy on this snowy day? Your rings look awesome!
    Marilyn and Russ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, I admire your strength.
    Anne Worster Angulo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of those times in modern society that I'm privileged to be a "number". Happy this helps in some small way - Have a good one - Stay inside and watch other people scoop while you plan your vacation !

    ReplyDelete