Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Results

Sorry. I just realized that some of you probably think I'm still sitting around waiting for results. The truth of the matter is, Dr. Hartje called about 8:30 last night and gave us the news. The problem is...the last two days were so hard on me, both physically and mentally that I allowed myself to join that group of people known as the silent majority and just said nothing. The procedure yesterday was so painful and uncomfortable, I just didn't have the energy last night to even post. Today wasn't much better. I did force myself, at the last minute, to go to the Y tonight and, I must say, it did help. I feel a little better now. Hoping tomorrow I will feel better yet. Anyway...

The procedures did show a sort of congenital issue with the colon...I guess you'd say. However, no sign of cancer. Do I dare breathe a sigh of relief?

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment