Monday, July 5, 2010

Radiation

This morning I thought again about an article I read several months ago about Coach Karl of the Denver Nuggets and his cancer treatment. I think this article had much to do with my apprehension about radiation. In re-reading it, I feel comfort in the fact that so far my treatments are not having as negative an effect on me as his obviously did. Still, there are some similarities. I have just reached the stage in my radiation that he was at when this interview was done. It's an interesting read...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=4997277

Later.

2 comments:

  1. Hope that your treatments continue to go as easily as possible without too many side effects. Thanks again for dinner Saturday night - it was great to spend the evening with you guys. The article is another example of the amazing strength that people can summon up that they may not even know they have. Hats off and lots of prayers to all of you who are fighting this battle. Marilyn and Russ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to wish you a good week before I get wrapped up in church stuff this week. Take care ! Saw the article in the paper about United too - Hope they gave you a great office ! Jean

    ReplyDelete