Thursday, July 29, 2010

Feels Like Friday

Don't know why. Maybe because I had chemo on Friday for so long and today was a chemo day. Started with radiation, then labs, then nurse consult, then exam with doctor, then chemo.  Long day as usual. But it is behind me now. And tomorrow is my LAST radiation. I feel elated but then I feel guilty for feeling elated because I have several friends who are just beginning. Please keep them in your prayers as well.  This is a short post today, but just wanted to tick off another chemo treatment. My doctor was not in today but his associate gave me info on the hormone blocker treatment I will be starting soon. Sounds like lots of potential side effects, of course. Not looking forward to that but we'll see how it goes. Pretty much everything is manageable if you give it a chance. Looking forward to tomorrow and the weekend.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Your friends & their families are all in our prayers and don't you feel guilty for being elated - you've worked long and hard for this day. Enjoy the weekend - Jean

    ReplyDelete