Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Great Memory

I was on the Siouxland Komen site the other day and noticed that they had a link to the video of the Siouxland Race For the Cure. I watched the whole thing and felt some of the same emotions I felt that morning as so many people gathered to walk/run to raise money for breast cancer.

Here is the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sDNTNWr9zE

It's kind of long, so if you're pressed for time, I'll tell you that you can catch a glimpse of our team, Cathy's Light Brigade, at approximately 4:45 (look for the bright green shirt and flourescent green sign). You can also catch me crossing the finish line at approximately 7:04. Enjoy.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING video, Cathy. Brings it all home, doesn't it? You'll be at the top of my mind on Friday. I'm praying for fantastic test results. - Thanks again for sharing the video clip - Have a great day tomorrow - Jean

    ReplyDelete