Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

I read a quote today that said

If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice.


I couldn't let Thanksgiving pass without thanking all of you who so religiously follow my ramblings on this blog. It has been a long year. So much has happened and I have come so far. I truly thank all of you for being there for me.

And, I wanted to let you all know that Dr. D. called today while I was at work and told Ken that my sonogram was clear. What more could we possibly ask for on this Thanksgiving Eve?

Thank you. Thank you! And, Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Later.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy,

    I am so glad to hear that. What a wonderful Thanksgiving blessing for you to hear! Lindsay and I wish you and Ken and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving day! Love to you always, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such good news. Have a wonderful long weekend. - Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news. I knew it would be. You are looking so good. Enjoy your day of Thanksgiving.

    Cindy B. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is worth saying Thank You. I thought it would be ok but it is nice to have the final word. Keep up the good work and continue to force yourself to eat. You need the strength. Wish I could give you some. Keep marching forward you are a survivor and it shows. Happy Thanksgiving. Barb

    ReplyDelete