Thursday, November 11, 2010

One More Down

I was afraid this would happen...

4 more pounds down and Dr. D. is again scheduling diagnostic procedures to try to figure it out. When will this ever end?

Made it through the treatment with no real issues except that it just knocks me out. Just woke up, in fact. They have now decreased the dosage due to the fact that I have lost so much weight. They eliminated the steroids today as well. That was a good thing. AND, I got one of the private rooms today. No chemo circle. Celebrate the small stuff!

Later.

1 comment:

  1. One more down and so glad it went well --- one closer to the end of this twisted old tunnel. Keep moving forward ( easier said than done I'm sure ) ... Have they thought about adding some good old empty calories to those chemo treatments. Maybe some baklava (my personal favorite) ... or chocolate pie ( another favorite) ... or just pecan pie ( another favorite )... OK - Gotta stop - I've gained 2 lbs. just thinking about it - In my thoughts always - Jean

    ReplyDelete