Sunday, February 13, 2011

Week-End

I must say, yesterday gave new meaning to the phrase "Shop Till You Drop." I was absolutely exhausted. But, what a great day. Believe it or not, Keisha, Michelle and I all found our dresses for the wedding. I am ecstatic about that.

We talked and talked yet still left today with some things left undiscussed. Really feel like we made progress, though and that feels good. It was so great to see Kelli and Brett again. Michelle and Keisha came down too for the shopping and to celebrate Keisha's birthday. We just had such a good time.

Now, it's time to look forward to another busy week.

Hope you all had a week-end that was as great as ours.

Later.

3 comments:

  1. We missed you at the shower but I'm so happy you had a weekend with your girls. Have a great week-

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to miss it. Hopefully my card got there. Bet it was so fun for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card did come & she got it. Thanks so much. She had a wonderful time and she's ready to have this baby any time now - gotta admit I'm excited myself. I hear being a grandma is wonderful. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete