Thursday, February 10, 2011

Picture This...

About a dozen cancer patients perched on bikes for the Group Ride class last night. It was quite the workout but I did enjoy it. Can't quite understand though, why no one has come up with an idea for a more comfortable seat. Just an observation...

That was followed by an introduction to kick boxing...again, some challenging moves and stretches, but how invigorating to be using the body like that again. This has been a good experience.

In spite of the jello legs, I was actually able to run a couple errands in preparation for the fun weekend ahead when class was over.

And now, just looking forward to Omaha.

I've been doing quite a bit of thinking about the future of this blog since my last post. I've noticed that the traffic recently has consistently been up 20 - 25% over a year ago...very surprising since there was some big stuff going on a year ago. We have even surpassed the 1300 page view mark in the past month, a first, to the best of my knowledge. So, we'll see. I have a myriad of thoughts going through my head and still several weeks to cement these random thoughts into a solid plan. Will keep you posted. For now...time to start packing.

Later.

3 comments:

  1. OK - you have come a long way - who would have thought last year that you'd be Kick Boxing of all things. Have a FANTASTIC weekend ! - Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your journey has just begun. Keep moving and looking forward. You have super potential and you need to use your God given talents. The past is gone and now it is marching forward to a new phase in your life. No one knows what tomorrow brings so use every day to max. Best Wishes for the future and have a great week end and a super vacation. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr Itua cures my HIV, I have been an ARV Consumption for 10 years. I have been in pain until I came across Dr Itua on a blog site. I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location I explained everything to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cure me, he gave me guarantee, He asks me to pay for items fees so when I'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua. I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days. Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work. My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and the rest of my friends did too, Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what I'm talking about if you have the same problem I was having then not now though. I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center. I have his calendar too that he recently sent me, He Cures all kind disease Like, Cancer,Weak Erection, Wart Remover,Hpv, Herpes,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease, Heart failure, Multiple Sclerosis, Hypertension,Fibromyalgia,Hiv, Hepatitis B, Liver/Kidney Inflammatory, Epilepsy,Blood Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo-Rectal Cancer, Brain Cancer, Lung Cancer, Infertility,Parkinson's disease, Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Colo-Rectal Cancer, Blood Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Epilepsy disease, small-round-cell tumor Diabetes,Celiac disease, Ataxia, Arthritis, measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio, Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma, Asthma, Allergic diseases.Hiv/Aids,Herpe ,Copd, Glaucoma, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease, Enlarged prostate, Alzheimer's disease, Dementia. Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back. Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete