Thursday, October 28, 2010

100

Just noticed...this is my 100th post this year. Wow. And you're still reading? :)

Had my appointment with the endocrinologist this afternoon. He doesn't think the weight loss is thyroid related. He is ordering a blood workup just to be on the safe side, so we'll see. If it isn't, I don't have to see him again until 10/26/2011.  Whoa! He also checked the lump I found in my neck. He says it is just a swollen gland. Nothing he is concerned about.  Looks like things have finally turned around. No more bends in that tunnel. Just a straight shot toward the light. By mid-March, spring will be making its debut again and I will be finishing chemo and stepping out into the warmth of that light. Maybe even heading to the ocean.

Still haven't gotten a call from Dr. D. with the results of the mammogram. Sure glad I already know what the results are. I even received a report in the mail from Mercy today saying it was normal.

Loving the road I'm on.

Later.



1 comment: