Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunshine After the Rain

It's raining and storming and going crazy outside...limbs all over the place, but I know that, as always, the sunshine will follow the rain. I was so down on Friday about losing my wedding rings after 40 years. However, who knew the strange twist that would make me smile.

Kelli and Brett are vacationing in Cabo right now and last night they got engaged. So, the same week-end that I lost my ring, she got hers. We are so thrilled for them and so excited. Life is good!

Later.

1 comment:

  1. That is FANTASTIC !!! Please give them my best - or - maybe she'll see this herself. Congratulations, Kelly ! You're about to start a new chapter in your life. Enjoy the journey ! Jean
    PS - Cathy - hope you're feeling better although I'm betting with this news you're not even thinking about YOUR finger - just Kelly's!

    ReplyDelete