Friday, March 26, 2010

And Now It's Nine

Made it. Long day but we made it and everything went smoothly. Got in on time which is a rarity. Dr. D. called me the Solid Rock of Chemo Patients today. He was looking over my labs and while several numbers are low and I am anemic from the chemo, for the most part they all look great. Plus I have had no major reactions from the drugs. I am tolerating this new round of chemo extremely well. So, I guess that makes me a solid rock. Ken and I both got a chuckle out of that. Hey...I'll take what I can get. If history repeats itself, I will be tired the rest of today and tomorrow but feel pretty well. Then things will go downhill just a bit after that before we turn things around and move toward feeling well by the treatment next Friday. Life is good!

Later.

4 comments:

  1. We're so glad to hear things are going so well for you! You're one tough cookie! M&R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ... Solid Rock sounds fantastic ! and single digits ... what a great day- Now, don't overdo it, let Ken do the dishes and here's to an equally great report next week - Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so nice to see you guys in church this morning. And Cathy with all sincerity - you look fantastic ! Don't know how you do it girl - I'd be too wiped out to even get up. You inspire me every day. I'm facing some medical issues myself that are impeding on what I have always been able to do - I don't like it, but when I'm feeling sorry for myself - you pick me up. Thanks so much - Here's to a week full of warm breezes and sunny skies ! - Jean

    ReplyDelete